You can submit a ticket 24/7/365 using our Customer Support Portal.
Our Support Portal is a hub that enables our end-users to submit new requests, manage support requests, and access our knowledge base articles.
We want to make it easy for our end-users to solve their own issue without having to submit a ticket or make a call. Our knowledge base empowers you to do that! If you are unable to find a solution, NO PROBLEM! Simply submit a request with our technical support team or call a help desk agent.
To submit a support request from the Support Portal
- From the Support Portal, click 'Submit a Request' at the top-right of the page.
- If the CC option is enabled for the help center and you are signed in, you can add an email address to copy a user on the ticket.
- To copy multiple users, use a comma to separate each email address.
- Complete the required fields
- As you enter a subject, a list of suggested articles in the knowledge base will appear. You can click one of the articles instead of submitting the request. We encourage end-users to look for answers in the knowledge base that can help to resolve the issue presented.
- Add any attachments.
- The file size limits are 7 MB for Team plans and 20 MB for all other plans.
- Click Submit.
- After submitting the request, you will receive an email notification with your ticket number and additional information.
- You can manage the ticket and communicate with the agent from the portal, OR
- You can reply from the notification email
If you'd like to talk to a help desk agent, our phone number is listed on the main page of the Support Portal.
Additional articles that may be helpful