If you are experiencing an issue when you change your default microphone and/or camera in a Connect (Live) interview AND you are using the Firefox web browser, please review the information below to help resolve your issue.
Audience: Candidates, recruiters, or hiring managers joining a live 2-way Connect meeting with Mozilla Firefox
- As a candidate or internal user, open your interviewstream Connect (Live) join link, and sign in
- You should now be prompted by your browser to grant access to your webcam and microphone
- If you have more than one connected webcam, you will also have the option of choosing which one to use.
- Some users may see an error if they choose any device other than the default while joining.
- Possible error message "No access to audio/visual hardware"
How do I resolve the issue?
- This issue may be resolved for some users by waiting until after joining, and then switching to the desired device(s) for both your microphone and/or camera.
- This can be done under the settings menu that is displayed in the live meeting