This article will explain how to add a New User to your interviewstream RIVS account (Platforms: on demand, connect & scheduler).
- Note: Specific permissions are required to complete these steps. Please submit a ticket to our Support Team if you have any questions or concerns.
In order to add a new user to your interviewstream RIVS account, you must first make sure you are an acting Administrator. As an acting Administrator, follow the below steps to manually add a new user to your account.
- Click the Settings option in the bottom left corner of the page.
- Select the Company Settings option in the settings menu.
- Click the Users option.
- From the Users page, click the Add User button.
- Fill out the new user form.
- To view the user role permissions, navigate to Settings > Company Settings > User Roles.
- To manually set a user’s password, leave the Send Notification Email checkbox deselected, set and confirm the password. To allow the user to set their own password, select the Send Notification Email checkbox. Click Save in the bottom right corner to create the new user.
- Allowing the user to set their own password will send an invitation email from the platform.
Adding Users via Bulk Option
If you require the need to invite many new users to your platform at once, please prepare a CSV file spreadsheet for your designated Client Success Manager that consists of the following fields;
|First Name||Last Name||Time Zone|