No, unfortunately. This is due to email clients automatically populating the “To” field with any email addresses that are found in the ICS attachment in these emails. Therefore, interviewstream cannot prevent this interaction from occurring.
Articles in this section
- Can we remove the attendee’s email address from the “To” field of interview scheduler confirmation emails?
- What is an auto-scheduled event template?
- How do I set up calendar availability for a fixed event?
- What happens if there are no internal participants on an event template?
- What do I do if no availability is showing up when the candidate tries to schedule?
- There is no link in auto-scheduling invitation received by the candidates
- How can I bulk invite candidates to an interview?