For a successful interview, you will need internet speed of 5 mbps to download and 2 mbps to upload an interview. We recommend that you use an updated web browser and try running a speed test at www.speedtest.net to make sure you internet is fast enough. If you are still having issues try using another browser.
Articles in this section
- How do you review an on demand interview after a candidate submits?
- How do I completely remove an existing on demand interview from the candidate record?
- How do I access the 'Message Center' from the digital interview link?
- Can I reset my RIVS digital interview?
- How do I extend the requisition expiration date?
- I am not able to log in to the RIVS Apply app. It's asking for a numerical password.
- How do I customize my requisition view?
- How do I contact the organizer (administrator/recruiter/hiring manager)?
- My webcam is not showing the correct camera.
- I am currently trying the practice portion of the interview and no question(s) appears.